How to draw the Eiffel Tower
In this tutorial, I will show you how to draw the Eiffel Tower step by step for beginners.
How to draw a specific thing step by step is a relatively fun thing, as drawing is generally fun and a full-fledged art.
Drawing is the art of expressing human thoughts and emotions, by creating certain aesthetic qualities, in a two-dimensional visual language, This language uses many lines and colors in order to translate those ideas and sensations of size, space, movement, and light onto a flat surface.
These elements are combined to represent natural or supernatural phenomena, to interpret a narrative theme, or to create abstract visual relationships, It should be noted that the painter uses many media to achieve his goal, such as murals, acrylic, oil, watercolor, ink or whatever else he decides to use in order to produce a unique visual image.
The art of painting, since its appearance thousands of years ago, has witnessed many developments to this day
Let’s start drawing the Eiffel Tower step by step
Step 1: how to draw the Eiffel Tower
At the beginning of drawing the Eiffel Tower in an easy way, we draw two rectangles of different shapes, one on top of the other.
Step 2: how to draw the Eiffel Tower
Then draw four diagonal lines between both rectangles, as you can see in the picture.
Step 3: how to draw the Eiffel Tower
Draw another small rectangle on the upper side, to be the head of the tower that we are drawing, and we also draw a sharp head above the small rectangle.
Step 4: how to draw the Eiffel Tower
Now we have drawn three rectangles of different sizes. We are now filling the space between the two upper rectangles by drawing two non-straight lines between them.
Step 5: how to draw the Eiffel Tower
In order to finish what is left, we draw the base of the tower from the bottom, So that we draw a stupid line that carries all of what we drew previously.
Step 6: how to draw the Eiffel Tower
Finally, This is how to draw the Eiffel Tower, step by step for kids and beginners, and we also draw two hearts, each of them on one side of the tower.
For more drawing videos, you can visit my youtube channel: Easy Drawings.
What are the types of drawing art?
Among the types of drawing that the painter uses to show creativity in making his artistic painting are the following :
- Oil painting is the most famous and common drawing among the known types of painting, as it is adopted by most artists, and it is done by mixing pigments with oil such as linseed oil, as the painter Jan van Eyck is credited with inventing the painting method.
- Watercolor painting is a method of painting in which colors and water are mixed in order to produce a unique style of painting, in which painting is done on plain paper.
- Painting in pastel colors is one of the types of painting, in which pastel colors are used to create a well-defined and thoughtful painting, where the effects of colors in pastel paint are closer to natural dry dyes, and the surface of pastel painting is usually fragile, so it requires preserving it to take some measures.
What is meant by the elements of the art of drawing?
The elements of the art of painting are the basic building blocks that the painter uses to fully paint the painting, and the painter’s effectiveness is often judged by his ability to employ these elements in his painting
the color :
It is the visual characteristic of the art painting, and it is the first thing that the human eye notices. It should be noted that each color has three properties: hue (color name) and value (lightening or darkening of the color), which changes when black or white is added, and intensity (color intensity). ) and is often measured in boldness or dullness.
It is an element of drawing defined as the path of a point moving through space, and there are many lines including continuous or broken lines.
the value :
Contrasting colors, often contrasting colors, while white is black, while black closes black.
Texture in the art of painting has two types: the tangible texture, which is the feeling of the surface of the artwork that can be touched, such as touching a sculpture or a painting in color, and the visual or visual texture, which is the illusion of the texture in the artwork, such as someone looking at the texture of trees and leaves in a painting.
What is the importance of drawing for kids?
The art of drawing is viewed as an activity only:
- Improving human life, as it gives him a lot of emotional well-being. Drawing can be for drawing, planning, logical planning, taking notes or planning a project, so it depends on words and writing, but drawing is a tool for carrying out tasks, and sometimes they are more effective.
- The diagram is one of the most important types of advice in areas such as science, medicine, and business piece.
- The art of drawing helps to solve some of the problems that he may face, by asking many questions in his mind and finding solutions to them, for example when he draws a specific shape, he thinks about the appropriate color to use.
- The art of drawing opens up a wide scope for a child’s imagination to become more active and energetic, and also helps him to think logically or abstractly.
It can be summarized as follows:
Human groups in the Paleolithic era knew the art of drawing in its early stages, which were embodied on the walls of caves and temples, Through the use of pigments made from colored earth, the paintings often represent animals and there are some human figures.
The art of painting moved from rocky surfaces and walls to paper and wood and then to cloth, and the pigments used witnessed a remarkable development, After it was from soil and minerals, it became plant extracts and artificial colors, as dyes were mixed with water and glue.