Learn how to draw a heart for beginners
Hello guys, today I will show you how to draw a Heart step by step for beginners.
Drawing is defined as a visual and plastic art in which feelings, ideas, objects, and subjects are expressed through shapes, lines, and colors.
It is an art that has been known since ancient times, and it takes several forms by recording some observations, thoughts, or scenes of a specific form at a particular moment, or in the form of preparatory work for some of the means and methods of artistic expression.
Now we will learn how to draw a heart step by step for beginners, let’s go :
For more drawing videos, you can visit my youtube channel: Easy Drawings.
Step 1: how to draw a heart
In order to draw a beautiful heart, we divide the drawing into simple steps, In this first step, we draw the body of the heart with lines that show the outer details of the heart .
Step 2: how to draw a heart
After that, we draw a strip in the middle of the upper part of the heart, and draw another detail on the back side.
Step 3: how to draw a heart
In this step we draw many other details remaining in the head of the heart and sketch.
Step 4: how to draw a heart
We now draw an arrow in the middle of the heart, one of its corners is in the middle of the heart and the other is outside on the other side.
Step 5: how to draw a heart
Now after we drew a beautiful heart, you can color it as you like.
Drawing the heart is not difficult! But there is the artist’s touch, and that is the most difficult thing, and you, the artist, have to fully realize it.
Step-by-step drawing tools
- panda colors.
- Oil colours.
- the sand.
Types of drawing step by step
- Simple Drawings: Notes made on a specific goal or situation of great importance at a specific moment.
- Preparatory drawings: They are drawings that are used as a prelude to another method of preparation, such as sculpture and photography.
- Integrated drawings: They are drawings that are relied upon as a self-contained work of art.
- Perspective drawing: This drawing is an art that deals with the representation of three-dimensional objects on an object with a two-dimensional surface, in a way that leaves a realistic impression on the soul.
- Mechanical drawing: This drawing is an architectural drawing that allows measurements to be interpreted and interpreted.
- Animation: It is a type of cinematic scene in which many drawings are collected, each of which differs slightly from the drawings before it.
Concept drawing step by step
Drawing is defined as a visual art that occurs by creating a relationship on a specific surface, with the aim of expressing things and ideas using line or colors, and drawing may be a set of quick lines that are done with the aim of jotting down some observations, observations, and thoughts of a form at a particular moment, Drawing is a form of artistic expression.
Step-by-step drawing principles
Drawing has a set of principles that help the artist to reach high-quality drawings, and one of the most important principles of drawing is drawing the structure or the external shape of the shape to be drawn, with the need to pay attention to the distances separating the different parts of the drawing, as it is known that the closer the drawings are, the more shapes It is clearer, its size is larger, and its color is deeper and clearer.
One of the most important principles of drawing is also paying attention to the factors of lighting and shadow, with the need to mix the different colors properly.
Types of drawing step by step
- Simple drawings: They are the drawings that are prepared when a person is in a hurry, or that are a recording of important notes at certain times.
- Preparatory drawings: They are the preliminary drawings that are made with the aim of preparing for a work of art such as: sculpture or photography.
- Integrated drawings: are drawings that are in the form of a stand-alone artwork.
What do you know about how to draw step by step?
Drawing is considered one of the types of expressive art that embody a specific issue or idea, and this is done by adapting the formal vocabulary of things such as color, lines, and emptying them on a flat surface, using some materials such as oil or watercolors, or inks.
in addition to some optical deception, techniques to create an aesthetic view that communicates The artist’s message and his feeling to the beholder, providing him with knowledge, and achieving visual pleasure for him.
Step-by-step drawing and application methods
The different schools of drawing follow many of the artistic styles for which they are known, including the following:
Realism is intended to embody reality with all its joys and woes without change or embellishment. The realists portrayed the simple peasant instead of portraying ideals, and dealt with society’s issues in a critical and rejecting manner.
The Impressionists eliminated the lines in the painting, so the elements of the painting overlapped smoothly using light and the effects it creates.
Expressionism in painting relies on the artist’s emotional state, and his feelings towards the assets of the world, rather than an accurate descriptive drawing of them.
The benefits of drawing step by step
Drawing is used as a means to get rid of negative energy and the negative consequences of disability suffered by people with special needs, as the practice of drawing helps to improve mood and increase self-confidence, whether for ordinary people or people with special needs.
Expressing oneself through drawing step by step
Drawing directly helps to express the personality of the painter or the person who draws, through the way the line runs. Drawing also contributes widely to the expression of artistic goals and purposes, through which objects, space, depth, substance, and even movement can be depicted.
How do you view the art of painting?
The art of drawing is seen as a hobby or activity that is limited only to painters, but there are many benefits for non-artists, whether adults or children and its benefits for adults include:
- It helps to improve a person’s life as it gives him a lot of emotional well-being.
- Drawing can be a way to plan, learn and stimulate the mind.
- Drawing is an effective tool for these tasks too, sometimes even more so.